How to Appeal My Video has been removed fro YouTube with Community gui...

My video has been removed from YouTube

I received youtube community guideline strike!

I don't know, why and I am do not agree with this strike, so I will write appeal text to submit the appeal form in order for youtube team to recheck this mistake for me again.



Community Guidelines strikes are issued when our reviewers are notified of a violation of the Community Guidelines. This includes but is not limited to videos that contain nudity or sexual content, violent or graphic content, harmful or dangerous content, hateful content, threats, spam, misleading metadata, or scams.
Sometimes content is removed for reasons other than Community Guidelines violations, such as the safety of the person who posted a video, a first-party privacy complaint, court order, or other non-malicious issue. In these cases, the uploader won't receive a strike and the account won't be penalized.


Previous Post Next Post